Electric motor and generator design expertise is rare. But this knowledge is crucial – and looking at today’s challenges of the world - it is becoming more important every day.
Our ambition is to amplify this valuable know-how and its state-of-the-art and to make it ubiquitous and accessible.
This is the reason of existence for this Professional Network of fellow engineers all active in the domain of electrical machine design:
- from electromagnetics over thermal to power electronics and mechanical aspects,
- from research over consulting to manufacturing or integration.
This site is:
- a simple way of staying in touch and leading a technical discussion with a peer or contacting a new one - all over the world,
- pure engineering related (commercial, marketing and head or job hunting activities will be banned),
- free and it always shall remain free,
- in English only,
- THE place focused on all design related issues around electric motors and generators.
Be part of it!